China Reamol Bus Passenger Counter System
Bus Auto Video People Counter is a compact and autonomous device built-in developed basing on non-contact stereoscopic vision technology. It is specifically designed for people counting above the doorways of buses and trains; it can also be used to count people as they enter or leave buildings or any area with restricted access, it can be easily mounted in the ceiling space above a doorway.
Reamol Bus Passenger Counter Features:
1. With independent video bus passenger counting algorithm, the average statistical accuracy of the number of people is more than 98%, the false detection rate is less than 2%, and the missed detection rate is less than 2%;
2. It can accurately identify the passenger heads in general environment, not affected by clothing color, hair color, hat, bareheaded, backpack, mask, luggage, light and other factors;
3. Single equipment supports two-way people counting, which can automatically separate the number of people getting on and off the train, support two-way input and one-way output video, and automatically summarize the data;
4. Bus video passenger counter terminal equipment and background server carry out real-time data communication, accurately display the number of people getting on and off the train, background statistics of passenger traffic at each station;
5. With GPS station positioning matching function, base station auxiliary positioning, combining location information and passenger traffic data, to provide bus operators with the number of passengers, and reasonably arrange and dispatch vehicles;
6. When the number of people or vehicles exceeds the preset limit value, the system can automatically give an early warning and prompt the user to start the emergency plan (such as overloading, crowding, trampling);
7. It provides a variety of data analysis modes and an open interface, which can be customized and developed according to special needs.