Restaurant analysis of customer traffic and program discussion
Auto Watchdog Electronics: Analysis of restaurant traffic and program discussion.
Discussion: 1. Common psychological reactions and analysis of customers.
2, talk about alleviating the passenger flow in the restaurant.
3. Customer needs and governance measures.
Argument: 1, the management plan of the restaurant.
2, summary of the discussion.
【Abstract】 1. The Hangzhou Youth Activity Center is oriented to the society, and it is our responsibility to improve the overall quality of the youth. It is necessary to do a good job in quality education base, off-campus activity park and spiritual civilization construction.
2, in the "Do Ducheng" development center and real life, parents often because of children
The queue of children waits for a long meal to affect the children's experience and development space;
3. In today's social trend of circumstance, reasonable diet, healthy eating, and self-cultivation play a role that cannot be ignored! However, as a restaurant service staff, there is a deep understanding of waiting for customers to wait in line, especially in some Restaurant with large functional authority, customer waiting time, how to make the overall benefit effectively, thus alleviating passenger flow is our painstaking topic!
[Keywords] queue waiting, restaurant service, overall benefit.
Discussion 1: Common psychological reactions and analysis of customers.
For the service industry, waiting for the service is the most customer service experience.
The obvious component is that it is inevitable for customers to wait for service, and the first impression will affect the next service experience. Therefore, we must pay attention to this issue and control it within the scope that customers can accept tolerance. A research consultant waiting for psychology in Boston, USA.
David Mestre said that waiting for behavior "has a high degree of influence that is not commensurate with the facts", "etc.
To be able to destroy the service process that is actually imperfect. Therefore, for the management department, how to face the queuing phenomenon, rational management of the customer's feelings, and improve customer satisfaction have become urgent problems for service companies.
Analysis of the main forms of queuing
1. A service point. That is, there is only one point for the customer to choose to wait for the service, and the customer can only wait one by one in order, so that the queue is more confusing when the customer is more. This type of queuing is now rare.
2. Multiple service points. That is, there are two or more points for customers to choose from, and each point can be arranged in a team. Multiple service points can reduce the burden on a service point, increase the flexibility of customers to choose a service point, and customers can choose their favorite waiter.
3. Specialized service points. It is a service point specially designed for some special customers. Special service
The business points can be separated to reduce the pressure on their service ports. Discussion 2: Talking about alleviating the passenger flow in the restaurant.
Option 1: (Chinese restaurant)
1. During the peak period of Chinese restaurant, it is easy to buy food and parents wait in line. At this time, the staff of the Citizen Service Center can help to sell the meal coupons and reduce the purchase of customers to fixed meals.
2. In the peak period, the restaurant can be equipped with part-time staff mobile carts to sell fast food, which is convenient for customers to purchase, greatly improving the required requirements and effectively controlling the time required;
3. In the peak period, in order to substantially solve the problem of parents queuing too long
The Chinese restaurant also needs to add a cash register device to reduce the waiting time for parents to wait in line;
Option 2: (Black Rock Restaurant)
The peak period of the disposal of western restaurants is generally between 11:00 and 13:30. At this time, part-time staff can be assisted to sell, which is convenient for improving the operation speed;
During the peak period of the western restaurant, there is a phenomenon of parent queuing. The menu can be launched in categories and sections, and a children's package and afternoon tea combination can also be introduced.
During the peak period, the company can recommend ready-made products and beverages to customers, which can save customers' waiting time and effectively improve the customer's requirements;
Option 3: (exploding ice)
1. Explosive ice mainly supplies snacks such as beverages, ice cream, sausages, etc. In the peak period, one person (part-time, volunteer) can be arranged to wait for the sale of ice cream.
2. During the peak period, part-time staff can be assisted to sell drinks, ice cream, sausage, etc., which effectively saves customers' time;
Discussion 3: Customer needs and governance measures.
1. Demand for quality improvement.
2. Process optimization and speed needs.
3. Satisfaction with resource allocation and service attitude; Measure 1: The principle of increasing service resources;
From the perspective of increasing supply, increase the service resources within a certain period of time.
The problem of high natural queuing has been alleviated. During the peak period of the Chinese restaurant, it is easy to buy food and parents wait in line. At this time, the staff of the Citizen Service Center can assist in the sale of meal coupons and reduce the purchase of customers to fixed meals. In the peak period, the restaurant can be equipped with part-time staff mobile carts for fast sales.
Meals are convenient for customers to purchase, greatly improving the required requirements and effectively controlling the time required;
The peak period of the disposal of western restaurants is generally between 11:00 and 13:30. At this time, part-time staff can be assisted in sales to facilitate the operation speed. Explosive ice mainly supplies snacks such as beverages, ice cream, sausages, etc. The staff assisted in the sale of beverages, ice cream, sausages, etc., effectively saving customers time.
Measure 2: The principle of improving service efficiency;
From the perspective of increasing supply, improving the service efficiency in a certain period of time is equivalent to increasing the supply of services, and the queuing problem will be alleviated;
Measure 3: The principle of improving service quality;
In the case of unavoidable queuing, improving the quality of service and giving customers a good waiting experience are also necessary choices, such as playing some comfortable background music and playing the display, and also playing a promotional role, free for waiting customers. Provide drinking water, and place promotional stands, newspaper racks, etc. in a location that is easy for customers to pay attention to and request. These can divert the attention of customers, but the measures that are of interest to customers can have a good effect;
Measure 4: The principle of time supply;
During the peak period of the western restaurant, there is a phenomenon of parent queuing. The menu can be launched in categories and sections, and an afternoon tea set can also be launched. At different times, new targeted products can be launched, which can alleviate the waiting time of the residents staying at the entrance of the venue, and avoid the impact on the venue teaching, while increasing the non-operating income. At the peak period, it is euphemistic to recommend ready-made products and beverages to customers, which can save customers' waiting time and effectively improve the customer's requirements. Argument 1: The plan for restaurant management.
First, the management rules for volunteers:
(1) After the volunteers arrive at the post, the volunteers will be given aprons, hats and work cards at the first time.
(2) After the on-duty staff, part-time job will be assigned to the volunteers reasonably, so that the position of the post will be fixed.
(3) The volunteers should be guided and trained in the work process.
(4) It is required to inspect the instrumentation and the correctness of the appearance of the instrument on the post.
(5) The service specifications of volunteers are in accordance with the standards of Volunteer Work Requirements.
(6) Strengthen supervision over the requirements for civilized norms of volunteer positions.
(7) The food hygiene requirements of the restaurant area are always on the spot, reminding the volunteers to clean and clean up in time.
(8) Guide and supervise volunteers to complete various tasks. Second, the management rules for part-time personnel:
(1) The service specification is in accordance with the requirements of the Civilization Regulations of the Experience Department.
(2) The operation specification is implemented in accordance with the requirements of the work flow of each restaurant.
(3) Continuous training of part-time personnel should be carried out as much as possible.
(4) Strict supervision of the work discipline and working status of part-time personnel.
(5) Strengthen the supervision of restaurant hygiene, so that part-time personnel can increase their enthusiasm for regional health.
(6) Supervise part-time active work and flexibly deploy personnel or positions according to passenger flow.
(7) Obey the management and follow the work arrangement to complete the assigned work. Third, part-time reward mechanism:
(1)) A number of outstanding part-time personnel are selected each month for rewards.
(2)) The reward range includes: 1 work attendance 2 workload 3 service image 4 technology upgrade
5 venues look 6 work responsibilities 7 work quality.
(3)) Through the assessment, rewards ranging from 50 yuan to 100 yuan. Fourth, the management rules of Chinese restaurants:
(1)) Require employees on duty to volunteer, factory staff, and fast food company personnel
Work guidance and training.
(2)) It is required to supervise the service norms and work disciplines of informal employees in the restaurant.
(3) Check the grooming of the informal employees before the business, arrange the tasks reasonably, and carry out detailed division of labor.
(4)) The Chinese restaurant will allocate 2 volunteers every day to assist the on-the-job staff to sell and produce.
(5) During the business period, one volunteer is required to pay attention to the hygiene of the work area and the dining area, so as to clean it in time.
(6)) During the business period, it is necessary to urge the volunteers to stand up and stand up, stand upright and meet the requirements.
(7) After the business is over, the on-duty staff must lead the volunteers to do the finishing work, complete the restaurant cleaning work, and ensure that the tables and chairs are placed neatly.
Fifth, the management rules for the explosion of ice:
(1) Volunteers are managed by full-time personnel every day, requiring reasonable allocation of positions, guidance and training.
(2) Explosive ice is generally set as a cashier position, production post, according to the staffing
The wishers are mainly responsible for the sale of ice bullying.
(3) Part-time personnel should pay attention to the health status of the operation area and dining area at all times, and urge the volunteers in the surrounding area to clean in time.
(4) Part-time staff should reasonably arrange the volunteer's working hours and do a good job in front of the three bags.
(5) Part-time personnel should play the role of role model, lead the volunteers to do a good job in the cleaning of the restaurant, and ensure that the tables and chairs are placed neatly.
Note: (1) In case of complaint or dispute, properly handle it at the first time.
(2)) If you find that the parents are uncivilized in smoking or playing cards in the restaurant, they should be patiently dissuaded or reported.
(3) In the event of a parent's queuing dispute or conflict, the first time should be dissuaded and maintained.
(4) If the child is in danger, he should be discouraged and educated the child for the first time.
(5)) When cleaning, it is found that the table and chairs are unstable, shaking, etc. should be reported in time.
(6) If you find that the parents put together the table or move the chair to the entrance of the venue, you should be patient and discouraged for the first time.
(7)) If parents are found to use the restaurant outlet for computer, camera, and charging, there is a potential safety hazard.
Argument 2: Summary of the discussion:
1. Actively communicate with the team members and part-time staff before the meal every day, and collect the feedback information of the guests in time, and strive to achieve a reasonable combination of the actual number of meals and the amount of meals produced, and ease the passenger flow;
2. Reasonably solve the restaurant traffic and reasonably solve the waiting time in the queue.
3, regular inventory and various software and hardware facilities inventory, maintenance work to determine the actual flow of people, easy to prepare the amount of meals;
4. Promptly recommend products to customers, and regularly resolve peak customer queues.
Waiting time, easing passenger traffic and making relevant records;